Disease Registries are databases of a defined patient population that monitor the outcomes of the clinical care and progress of the patients over time. HealthRAB is working on developing National Disease Registries and currently has 5 registries under its umbrella:
- 1. PNJR - Pakistan National Joint Registry led by Prof. Dr. Shahid Noor.
- 2. CRoP - Cardiac Registry of Pakistan led by Dr. Bashir Hanif.
- 3. DRoP - Diabetes Registry of Pakistan led by Prof. Dr. Abdul Basit.
- 4. BRoP - Biological Registry of Pakistan led by Prof. Dr. Kamran Hameed.
- 5. SRoP - Stroke Registry of Pakistan led by Prof. Dr. Wasay Shakir.