Introduction: An international conference focusing on health research and involving all stake holders in the health research ecosystem.
1st IMRC was organized on 13th Jan, 2013 at Sheraton Hotel, Karachi
To Gather and organize health researchers to discuss & share knowledge, successes & best practices.
To raise awareness about the importance and potential of medical research in Pakistan.
To highlight the need for strengthening intersectoral efforts to promote medical research in Pakistan.
To serve as a unique & effective platform for collaboration and networking in the research space.
Topics covered :
• Global trends & opportunities in multi center Clinical Trials
• Evidence based medicine and clinical research
• How to establish Research Center in resource constraint institutions
• Role of Education and Capacity Building in Clinical Research
• Current Status of Clinical Research / Trials in Pakistan
• Regulations in research
• Research Ethics
Click here to download: Download