Health Research Advisory Board (HealthRAB)
Health Research Advisory Board (HealthRAB) is a “think tank” of senior clinicians, researchers & academicians who are committed to “Develop the Health Research Ecosystem of Pakistan”. The members of HealthRAB represent major clinical specialties, medical institutions and associations and possess relevant expertise and experience to spearhead such a significant component of our health system.
- Provide leadership for developing the medical research ecosystem of Pakistan.
- Create synergy among the existing stake holders and bring them together.
- Build capacity of the human resource involved in conducting research.
- Collaborate and network locally as well as globally to initiate research activities in the country.
- Facilitate the development of a national research policy and strategy.