|M.B.B.S, FCPS, FRCS (Glasgow)|
Diploma in Medical Education (AKU)
|Course on Basics of Clinical Research (Harvard Medical School USA -Global Education Program)|
Nominated as one of the “100 Women who Shake Pakistan” by Newsweek, Pakistan. March 21; 35-40: 2011
• Society of Surgeons of Pakistan
• Association of Breast surgeons of UK.
• Society of Breast Surgeons Of America
She is working as a full time Consultant General & Breast Surgeon and Head of Department of General Surgery at Liaquat National Hospital, Karachi. She is actively involved in teaching and training of undergraduates and postgraduate Medical Students. She is also an approved Supervisor of postgraduates training (IMM and FCPS) and serving as a Chairperson Post Graduate Medical Education Committee (PGME), which oversees all residents training at National Hospital and efforts are being made continuously to improve training further.
She have a long association with College of Physicians and Surgeons of Pakistan since 1994.
• Approved Supervisor by the CPSP to train for IMM and FCPS in Surgery.
• Has been involved in college in the examination and training activities. Involved in Paper setting, Assessment and Conduct of IMM and FCPS General Surgery exam
• Facilitator. Course Director for workshop on Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS) Regularly attending National and International meetings / workshops and to update knowledge and skills. She has been invited many times nationally and internationally as an expert in the Breast Cancer Conferences. She have also been actively involved in Research and has quite a few publications Has been conducting Breast cancer awareness programs regularly in Schools, Colleges, TV, Radio and various magazines.